Helping you to compare and secure a commercial mortgage
A commercial mortgage is simply a mortgage with which a company or an individual can purchase a business property, either for there own use or to be leased to a third party. Commercial mortgages cover a broad spectrum of businesses and can be obtained to facilitate the purchase of a wide variety of business properties including:
- Farms and other agricultural properties
- Land for development
- Pubs, hotels, guest houses and bed and breakfast establishments
- Restaurants and fast food outlets
- Leisure industry properties
- General industrial properties, including warehouses and factory units
- Office accommodation
- Retail units
- Commercial buy to let properties.
We can help you to secure funds to facilitate the purchase or remortgage of property or land; for a business to trade from or as part of a buy to let portfolio.
Most forms of Commercial Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority